Google

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wallpaper Collection Series 1 - Your Hand Can Say Something Different

Wallpaper_collection_series1


In My Hand

- By Allison Mathis

I hold in my hand a lifetime,
but to you it may be just sand.
I hold in my hand the memories
of a long forgotten land.

Wallpaper_collection_series2
I hold in my hand the gateway
to all the good times I knew.
I hold in my hand the bad times
that, in a way are good times too.

Wallpaper_collection_series4

I hold in my hand the friendships
that are kept so close to my heart.
I hold in my hand the long years
that were kept so long in the dark.

Wallpaper_collection_series5

I hold in my hand the hardships
of moving from place to place.
I hold in my hand the people
and the world they've help me face.

Wallpaper_collection_series6

I hold in my hand the holidays
that were spent with the people I love.
I hold in my hand those loved ones
and their hard times yet to come.

Wallpaper_collection_series7


I hold in my hand the Bible
and the special things it says.
I hold in my hand the goodness
of the people across the land.

For more exciting news daily,Subscribe to http://freewallpapersite.blogspot.com post via Feedburner